Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

HeyBub wrote
Billy wrote

Look, if we want to take it to them, we can do it from 30,000 feet or sin hundred miles away. We can make them pay.
Boots on the ground is for oil and the military-industrial complex.

Oil is a perfectly good reason for going to war.

That isnt the reason for Afghanistan.

That's why Japan attacked the U.S.,

Yes.

oil is why Hitler invaded Russia.

Nope.

Oil was the main reason Sadaam tried to take over Kuwait.

But not to get access to oil, he had plenty of that. The problem
for him was that Kuwait was undercutting on price.

The fact that all those folks lost shouldn't validate the idea.

It does however mean that it makes sense to realise what you
have a hope of achieving. Japan never ever had a hope except
if the US had decided that stopping Japan wasnt worth a war.