Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Billy wrote:
You got that right. Derange from Old French desrengier, literally
Omove from orderly rows.¹ The fact that your laughing indicates that
you haven't the faintest freakin' idea as to what has happened to this
country over the last seven horrendous years. So I guess I can thank
you and you ilk for turning this monster loose on the world.

Sure we do! The 74 consecutive months of expansion, low inflation, extremely
low unemployment, increased income, higher productivity, increased life
expectancy, WAY lower poverty and welfare, rising school scores, and so on.
The economy is so robust it was able to shrug off 9-11, Katrina, and other
hits and will, no doubt, likewise ignore the current housing mess.

Some try to make hay out of marginal issues such as an increased budget
(lower as a percentage of GDP than Reagan or Clinton) or increased debt (no
where near historical highs).

But, in the main, we're doing swell. Just swell.

This doesn't mean things couldn't be better, they could. But we've got to be
wary of "fixes." For example, it's not the best that 40 million people don't
have health insurance (that doesn't equate to 40 million don't get health
CARE), but the proposals I've seen would **** up a perfectly fine system for
260 million in an ATTEMPT to accommodate 40 million.