Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default ANNOUNCEMENT: New Arts and Crafts Directory

interesting thought, but I notice that my site is not eligible. You should
specify in the general notice that only sellers from the USA need apply.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
"J H White" wrote in message
searchartsandcrafts.com is under construction now and due to be online
within the next month or so. They have put up a listing page for
artists and craftsmen and women living and woorking in the US to
submit their websites for inclusion. Listing is free and will continue
to be. The website is http://www.aniota.com/~anita/listing.html JW
--
JHWhite PubsCo
Original eBooks, safe to download