wallster

Default can't pass up usefull trash

"Wayne Cook" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 22:07:43 -0500, "Greg O"

snipped, copied and pasted"
work. I can't say that there's not been any hard times but I'm
definitely bringing in more money now than when I worked for them.

This is the reason why I won't turn away small engine work. It's
saved me to many times in the past. It's not the most profitable part
of my current business but it's still a part of it and will probably
always be a part of it.

Wow. I didn't mean to get that carried away. Hopefully not to many
fell asleep during that out burst. :-)

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook

Wayne that's a great story. I copied it and pasted it to a word document
because my nephew is one lazy little *******. He needs to read a story like
yours and be shown that hard work and dedication to your beliefs pays off.
Your persistance speaks volumes about you,
nice job.

walt