wallster

Default can't pass up usefull trash

"Old Nick" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 01:52:20 -0500, "Tim Williams"
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

Alllways wondered about that name...

And there, just after the definition I checked out on the web was :

"HAINES BOROUGH ASSEMBLY REGULAR MEETING MINUTES JANUARY 21, 2003...
Assembly Member HARRELL said she inspected the property and there is a
huge amount of junk on it, including a smashed trailer and an old
reefer box. ...
www.hainesborough.us/minutes3/min12103.htm - 29k - Cached - Similar
pages
"

hmmmmm....G

The "reefer box" part BG

Tim

there was a part in there that read: "She never heard of junk being
"grandfathered". Wait until she needs a back window knob from a 1947
DeSoto!! That bitch wont be calling it junk then!!! g
actually, most people who own actual "junk yards" or auto recycling centers
are millionaires.

walt