Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New Light bulb on it's way.

In article
,
robgraham wrote:
What I hadn't realised, if you google on Luxeon, is that they now have
LED's that are taking 1A plus. A quick run down some of the spec
sheets, then lead me on to find out how many lumens an incandescent
bulb produces as typically some of these high power leds are producing
170 lumens at 700mA.

They produce a perfectly horrible light though - far worse than a CFL.
That might get sorted in time - but likely not.

--
*Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.