wallster

Default can't pass up usefull trash

"Wayne Cook" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 15:31:59 -0400, "wallster"
wrote:

You know it's bad when a complete stranger comes by trying to find a
magneto. I actually had one which I was just going to give to him but
he insisted on paying. After looking around my place a little he then
pops off saying to come by his place and he'll give me a bunch of
stuff. Some of the things he mentioned was a steamer, light plants,
plows, etc. Then it got worse. I made a appointment with him for
tomorrow. :-)

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook

wayne, i've visited your shop via your website and you my friend have got
some freakin cool **** in there!
you're the exact kind of person i was thinking of when i posted this
question.

Thanks (I think) :-)

Actually I definitely don't take pictures of the vast majority of my
junk. It's piled everywhere including two 8'x14' truck boxes, one
store bought 8x10' shed, one 10'x30' shed (built by tearing down a old
hay barn and reusing the pieces), a 8'x40' insulated reefer box (this
was my electronics workroom but is more of a junk room now), and of
course any nook and cranny of my 36' x 40' shop which was built from
the remains of a old Chevron station building which was blown off it's
skids while it was waiting to be moved.

Oh yea that doesn't include the piles which are in the other end of
the mobile home which is tacked on the back of my house. This end is
my office and the kitchen is here while the rest is just storage.

Then there's the piles along the cliff behind the house, the piles
on the south side of the house, the piles along the north side of the
shop, the piles in front of the shop, the..... well you get the idea.
:-)

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook

wayne, you're too much!! (that's meant as a COMPLIMENT!) dont you ever
stand there scratching your head going "damn it... i know i saw that damn
thing somewhere... but where?" i'm an ameteur "pile collector" compared to
you and i can never remember where the hell i put **** i need at the time!

walt