Hans van Dongen

Default can't pass up usefull trash

Old Nick wrote:
snip
Oh yea that doesn't include the piles which are in the other end of
the mobile home which is tacked on the back of my house. This end is
my office and the kitchen is here while the rest is just storage.

Then there's the piles along the cliff behind the house, the piles
on the south side of the house, the piles along the north side of the
shop, the piles in front of the shop, the..... well you get the idea.
:-)

Married?

This reminds me of the sig line I saw on a pro audio newsgroup; It aplies
to recording studios but the idea is the same:

"Some people have a studio in their bedroom. I have a bed in my studio.
As my tech said when he first came round "Well, I can see right away
you're not married"

Hans

--

"This is a non-profit organisation
We didn't plan it that way, but it is."

(remove uppercase trap and double the number to reply)