Gunner

Default can't pass up usefull trash

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:35:18 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Some of the town "refuse collection stations" (That's PC newspeak for
"dump")around here have "put 'n take" tables.

It's amazing the kind of good stuff lots of technologically deprived
folks leave there ...

I am posting this using a beautiful 21" (!) monitor that someone left at
our "put 'n take", aka "swap shed".

Sigh..in my part of California..such a "put n take" area is unheard
of. The lawyers have won.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell