Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Huge changes in eBay feedback

"jk" wrote in message

Ignoramus31882 wrote:
ting business going.

My feedback is 99.9%, by the way. One neg out of 900 feedbacks.

I actually prefer to see some negative feed back on volume sellers
so that you can see how they handle it. Certainly much more
informative, than 1000s of great A++++++++++++++++++++++ crap
that is meaningless.
Neutral ought to mean no one on either side had a problem, sand no one
went the extra mile.
jk

When I see 100% positive, it tells me one of two things are happening.
Either this is a really good guy, or this is a person that I can buy from,
start a dispute, and bet that they will more than likely give me the
merchandise rather than have a negative. And then they started removing
them "by mutual agreement" meaning that there's dirt there, but they're not
going to let you see what it was.

BTW, iggy, please explain your negative to illustrate my point. With one
out of 900, the buyer musta been a doozy.

Steve