Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
George George is offline

Default Nova Vac connecter sucks - xp vac chuck.jpg (1/1)

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 04:25:45 -0500, Gerald Ross
wrote:

mac davis wrote:

Just a little not-pick, but the Nova is the first lathe that I've used
that
didn't have a knob on the end of the knock-out rod... Makes it hard to
store..

Mine has a walnut knob. One of my first modifications.

Did you epoxy it on.. I was considering that..
Then again, the rod seems a tad hefty for my use and the one from the Jet
is
handy..

The reason the rod has no knob is so that you can forget it easily and than
wonder what the H*ll is making that clanking noise when you start up the
lathe.