Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Billy wrote:

From the above list, the making it up as you go along seems to be
working pretty well for you...

LOL!!! Another case of Bush Derangement Syndrome.

You got that right. Derange from Old French desrengier, literally
Œmove from orderly rows.¹ The fact that your laughing indicates that
you haven't the faintest freakin' idea as to what has happened to this
country over the last seven horrendous years. So I guess I can thank
you and you ilk for turning this monster loose on the world.

Bwhahahahaha.... Another gem from Air America.