Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Billy wrote:
In article 8eKpj.5295$k%2.2207@trndny09,
"Dave Bugg" wrote:

Billy wrote:

My point is that the tax payers who pay for your "services" want
PEACE so we can raise our kids, keep our jobs, and watch Super Bowl
on 40" flat screens. Your life style makes it hard to go get the
beer.

Every dictator on Earth wants 'Peace'. They love the concept of
peace. They do anything to their subjects that is needed to be done
in order to keep peace.

Americans want what this country was founded on: FREEDOM.

If you were a real American, you would know that is supposed to be
"life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness".

That is the language which is basis of our founding documents, words which
have their basis in ONE concept: Freedom.

But like Hitler's dream of beauty, Bush's dream has been a nightmare
for the rest of us.

Bush Derangement Syndrome from a listner of Air America.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com