Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Billy[_3_] Billy[_3_] is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

In article ,
"Rod Speed" wrote:

Billy wrote
HeyBub wrote
CJT wrote

Now, which of the candidates still in the hunt do we believe is
more blood-thirsty? Who do we think can hate more intensely?
Who is it that is not disgusted by seeing body parts of our enemies
strewn to the four corners? Who would have the no regrets over
the families of terrorists destined to wander the plains, leaving
bloody footprints in the snow, while the lamentations of the
widows and the cries of the children mix with the foul north winds?

Kinda makes you wonder how they call themselves Christians.

Shame on you! We are a pluralistic nation with no religious
qualifying test for our government employees. Check your beliefs at
the door of the Warrior Wing. Hillary said the military requires a
"suspension of disbelief." That's not true. We want, if necessary, a
suspension of BELIEF (plus someone who enjoys a job well done as he
disembowels the enemy).

And how Mr. Blood-n-Guts do we identify the enemy? Is it those
identified by an election stealing, draft dodging, mentally inferior
Commander in Chief or, do you just make it up as you go along?

My point is that the tax payers who pay for your "services" want PEACE so
we
can raise our kids, keep our jobs, and watch Super Bowl on 40" flat
screens.

They also wanted some action in response to 9/11 and
without those prepared to do that sort of thing, the US
wouldnt have been able to do anything about Afghanistan etc.

Your life style makes it hard to go get the beer.

And your mentality makes it hard to ensure that 9/11 wont be repeated.

You wont care about the beer if some terrorists manage to let off a dirty
nuke in the US, stupid.

Marion Wayne is it?

Look, if we want to take it to them, we can do it from 30,000 feet or
sin hundred miles away. We can make them pay. Boots on the ground is for
oil and the military-industrial complex.

If this country wasn't run by big corporations that squeeze the last
drop of blood out of third world we wouldn't be in this jam. If
Eisenhower had been taken seriously we wouldn't have arrived at this
state. Try reading "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" by John Perkins
or "Overthrow: America's Century of Regime Change from Hawaii to Iraq"
by Stephen Kinzer and get some idea of how this country works.

When you push people, sometimes they push back.

And you want to sing "America the Beautiful" and pretend that we are
what you see on the Disney Channel? Hellooooooo
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/site/