Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Billy[_3_] Billy[_3_] is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

In article 8eKpj.5295$k%2.2207@trndny09,
"Dave Bugg" wrote:

Billy wrote:

My point is that the tax payers who pay for your "services" want PEACE
so we can raise our kids, keep our jobs, and watch Super Bowl on 40"
flat screens. Your life style makes it hard to go get the beer.

Every dictator on Earth wants 'Peace'. They love the concept of peace. They
do anything to their subjects that is needed to be done in order to keep
peace.

Americans want what this country was founded on: FREEDOM.

If you were a real American, you would know that is supposed to be
"life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness".

But like Hitler's dream of beauty, Bush's dream has been a nightmare for
the rest of us.
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars