Posted to alt.home.repair
RickH RickH is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Dec 10 2007, 12:06*am, "SteveB"
wrote:
I saw a clear full body picture of the Omaha shooter. *Anyone who had a
concealed weapon and who could shoot decently could have lessened the
carnage. *If you got a CCW, carry your weapon.

Steve

I live about 4 miles from this weekends mall shooting in Tinley Park
IL. The damn Lane Bryant store had no security video system. No
video these days, how crazy is that? Lane Bryant should be sued for
that alone because now they cant ID the shooter. Lane Bryant is only
offering a 50k reward, they should have put that 50k into a video
system to cover their asses, now it will really cost them. IL outlaws
CC unfortunately, otherwise the incident probably would not have
happened as shooterrs would be more wary, or at least the shooter
would have been stopped. This shooter probably knew he would not be
on camera. CC and mandatory rifle/pistol classes at the high school
level would do a lot to deter gun crime.