Posted to rec.woodworking, alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Default Project idea: cieling shelf for model train

On Feb 2, 1:29*pm, George wrote:
Wayne Boatwright wrote:
On Sat 02 Feb 2008 09:48:25a, George told us...

wrote:
I just created a new website dedicated to building a display case for
a running model train. *The design shows how to build a display case
mounted only six inches below the cieling, that runs around the
parimeter of the room. *It works in almost any room, and it doesn't
take up usable space. *It is a clasier version than normal, with
plexiglass, crown molding, and a hidden rope light for asthetics.
Anyways, I thought I would share it with the world, and I figured this
was a good place to start. *Let me know what you think!

www.ulvr.com/john/train

John
Nice work, we go to a local mom & pop restaurant that has similar train
displays running around the dining room.

It wouldn't be in Rocky RIver, OH by any chance, would it?

No, the place I mentioned is in PA.- Hide quoted text -

There's another one near Chincoteague, VA.