Wayne Cook

Default can't pass up usefull trash

On 9 Jul 2004 12:58:38 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Wayne Cook says...

You know it's bad when a complete stranger comes by trying to find a
magneto.

"Complete Stranger," I bet. Sounds like one of those underground
magneto rings. Folks sitting around behind closed doors, fondling
Fairbanks Morse hardware. I've seen what those kinds of depraved
habits can do, given enough time. Next thing you know you'll
be mainlining Scintillas.

Well he was referred here by the local parts store. :-)

Jim (with a personal thing for Bosch electrics...)

PS. Wayne you might want to check your driveway and fenceposts.
He probably found the standard hobo's "Good Magnetos Here"
symbol chalked there someplace.

What do those symbols look like. I think I need to go chalks some
more. :-)

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook