Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default 'hack' 'kaff' I'm back online weekly

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 13:09:35 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

snip

I am
still maintaining 100% abstinence from all caffeinated beverages, over
a month now.

snip

Hi Grant,

Good to hear that you are on the mend. What's up with the
caffeine withdrawal? Most of the reports I read say a
moderate amount is okay and may even be good for you. I
enjoy it, ain't going to live for ever anyway, so why not
indulge a bit. If you want to extend your life expectancy
keep your butt moving with some aerobic exercise on a
regular basis and your weight inline

Nasty cold kicked my butt around a month ago and my net
computer died around the same time. Took me a week to get
the "new" machine (old Compaq Presario/AMD 500mhz, grin)
working and back online. Nobody noticed I went missing
though, no surprise there... still working on getting my
favorite proggies all running again.

Good luck with Verizon, I'll be watching for some regular
postings when you get it sorted out.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b