Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Billy[_3_] Billy[_3_] is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

CJT wrote:
Now, which of the candidates still in the hunt do we believe is more
blood-thirsty? Who do we think can hate more intensely? Who is it
that is not disgusted by seeing body parts of our enemies strewn to
the four corners? Who would have the no regrets over the families of
terrorists destined to wander the plains, leaving bloody footprints
in the snow, while the lamentations of the widows and the cries of
the children mix with the foul north winds?

Kinda makes you wonder how they call themselves Christians.

Shame on you! We are a pluralistic nation with no religious qualifying test
for our government employees. Check your beliefs at the door of the Warrior
Wing. Hillary said the military requires a "suspension of disbelief." That's
not true. We want, if necessary, a suspension of BELIEF (plus someone who
enjoys a job well done as he disembowels the enemy).

And how Mr. Blood-n-Guts do we identify the enemy? Is it those
identified by an election stealing, draft dodging, mentally inferior
Commander in Chief or, do you just make it up as you go along?

My point is that the tax payers who pay for your "services" want PEACE
so we can raise our kids, keep our jobs, and watch Super Bowl on 40"
flat screens. Your life style makes it hard to go get the beer.
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/site/