Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

Joseph Meehan wrote:

I agree,

You agree you top-posting, out-of-context-quoting moron? You snipped the
context of my statement, so you agree with nothing I said.

and apparently so did our founding fathers as under the
Constitution all amendments and all parts of the Constitution are
open for change.

Oh, now I understand your prolonged absence from this long dead thread, your
high school teacher finally covered some the basics of the Constitution in
Civics class.

The procedure is spelled out and it would appear
they intended that it be a living document, not a unchanging rock.

Either you flunked remedial Civics, or your teacher carries a bigger Sack 0'
Stupid than you do. The liberal concept of a "living document" has nothing
to do with Constitutional amendments. The "living document" concept is
rooted in he evil notion that the Constitution is an antiquated document and
is void in modern day life.

"Dave Bugg" wrote in message
Joseph Meehan wrote:

I am an economist. We live by examining data and trying to make
sense out of it. I believe gun control and the right to own guns
are both important issues and should be approached from a position
of knowledge not ignorance and gut feelings.

Well, let's open up all Constitutional Amendments using your
statement above: