Gerald Miller

Default can't pass up usefull trash

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:58:20 -0400, "wallster"
wrote:

I'm here to admit my addiction. If i'm driving along and i see a discarded
lawnmower or mechanical something, i have to stop and will most likely take
it. I just cant seem to pass up something that can be made to work again in
one way or another. Most of my tool carts have old wheels on them that i
found thrown away. I have also sold a couple of dozen lawnmowers over the
years that needed a little tlc to get them running. How many other people in
this newsgroup stop and pick up discarded stuff?

Anyone here need 3' of steel pipe, 6"ID 7"OD been rusting behind the
shed for about twelve years now. Picked it up alongside the highway
one day.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada