Posted to rec.woodworking
julvr[_2_] julvr[_2_] is offline

Default Project idea: cieling shelf for model train

On Feb 2, 9:38*pm, Mike M wrote:
I like it, I still have my old Lionel steam locomotive and all the
accessories and your idea would solve my no space problem. *Just have
to figure out how to make it go out to the shop to fill a beer from a
keg and deliver it to the hot tub. *LOL

Mike M

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 07:58:51 -0800 (PST), wrote:
I just created a new website dedicated to building a display case for
a running model train. *The design shows how to build a display case
mounted only six inches below the cieling, that runs around the
parimeter of the room. *It works in almost any room, and it doesn't
take up usable space. *It is a clasier version than normal, with
plexiglass, crown molding, and a hidden rope light for asthetics.
Anyways, I thought I would share it with the world, and I figured this
was a good place to start. *Let me know what you think!

www.ulvr.com/john/train

John- Hide quoted text -

I'm building a patio this summer with a built-in bar fridge... I
wonder how hard it would be to make a G-Scale deliver beers to the
pool...

John