Posted to alt.home.repair
Pisano Pisano is offline

Default Ron Paul: A New Hope 2.0

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 18:51:52 -0800, Eric
wrote:

Mike Dobony wrote:

Pisano wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIivoqLbeeg

yuck

McCain: trash
Obama: liar and jerk
Hillary: co-murderer, failed bar exam, liar, co-drug lord

Yup, thats just about the way i see it too.
I'd a voted for Fred T if he had stayed in it.
Now I'm hoping Romney will pull ahead - the choices absolutely suck.
I like some of Ron Paul's positions (go read them on wikipedia) but
I just dont think he has a chance of winning.
Eric

If not, it's only because too many people think the same way.

Wow. Imagine what would happen if they didn't delude
themselves like that.

Vote for the one you think is most qualified to do the job,
not the one that is being sold like soap to the television audience.

Don't you people realize how important this election is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q