Wayne Cook

Default can't pass up usefull trash

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:30:55 GMT, "Walt Springs"
wrote:

Walt , you know you have the habit when friends and family start " finding"
"scraps of intrest" for you and delivering them to you........ in return
they claim 24 / 7 welding and machining.

You know it's bad when a complete stranger comes by trying to find a
magneto. I actually had one which I was just going to give to him but
he insisted on paying. After looking around my place a little he then
pops off saying to come by his place and he'll give me a bunch of
stuff. Some of the things he mentioned was a steamer, light plants,
plows, etc. Then it got worse. I made a appointment with him for
tomorrow. :-)

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook