David Courtney

Default can't pass up usefull trash

After reading about the "salvaged" fire extinguisher exploding in Roy's
face, nearly killing his wife, and knocking his teeth out... I wouldn't stop
to pick up a bar of gold bullion any more.
I can afford a new fire extinguisher, ratchet strap, army boot, etc...
but not a new set of teeth!
David

"wallster" wrote in message
I'm here to admit my addiction. If i'm driving along and i see a discarded
lawnmower or mechanical something, i have to stop and will most likely

take
it. I just cant seem to pass up something that can be made to work again

in
one way or another. Most of my tool carts have old wheels on them that i
found thrown away. I have also sold a couple of dozen lawnmowers over the
years that needed a little tlc to get them running. How many other people

in
this newsgroup stop and pick up discarded stuff?

walt
http://www.nykeglawsucks.com
To alcohol! The cause of - and solution to - all of life's problems.
-Homer Simpson