Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Rod Speed wrote:

Billy wrote

Rod Speed wrote

snip

You know, the thing is that a criminal can do pretty
much what they want until they attract attention.

bin Laden had got plenty of attention before 9/11.

No one did anything much about him because no one
expected him to be able to organise something like 9/11.

snip

Actually, Clinton was trying to get something done about him, but
the political pressure from the Republican Congress against his efforts
was intense. Then, when Bush took over, he and his people deliberately
took the heat off, not wanting to seem in any way like Clinton.