Lane

Default can't pass up usefull trash

"wallster" wrote in message
I'm here to admit my addiction. If i'm driving along and i see a discarded
lawnmower or mechanical something, i have to stop and will most likely

take
it. I just cant seem to pass up something that can be made to work again

in
one way or another. Most of my tool carts have old wheels on them that i
found thrown away. I have also sold a couple of dozen lawnmowers over the
years that needed a little tlc to get them running. How many other people

in
this newsgroup stop and pick up discarded stuff?

walt
http://www.nykeglawsucks.com
To alcohol! The cause of - and solution to - all of life's problems.
-Homer Simpson

I too pick up things that I think I can use sometime in the future. Plus, I
can't stand to throw anything away. Saving all this "stuff" I'm sure has
saved my wallet a ton of money over the years, and the time to drive into
town to buy a few bolts or what ever else you need. You ought to see my
garage/shop, stuff all over. I see pictures of the nice and neat shops on
the web and ask myself, where is all the "stuff". However I've been more and
more willing in the last year or so to toss out stuff I haven't used in the
past few years. But I still have more stuff than I have room for. I hate
this affliction I have. Anyone have any (painless) cures? grin

Lane