Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill[_8_] Bill[_8_] is offline

Default One of two complete machine shop exhibits in the US

axolotl wrote:
F. George McDuffee wrote:
If you are in the Texas panhandle area [e.g. Amarillo] you may
want to stop and see this.

George,

What are the criteria for a "complete" machine shop? The Hagley in
Delaware has a machine shop, The Charles River museum has a shop that
still makes chips, and I understand there is one on Maryland's eastern
shore. I'm sure there must be many more across the country. It might be
a good time to have everyone across the country send in the ones near
them, and compile a list.

Kevin Gallimore

Since I live in Borger I guess I will have to go and check it out and
see what their criteria is.