Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Gerald Ross[_2_] Gerald Ross[_2_] is offline

Default Nova Vac connecter sucks - xp vac chuck.jpg (1/1)

George wrote:
"mac davis" wrote in message
On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 10:23:40 GMT, "George" wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message

That the factory wheel for this mod? The one on my 3000 would have to be
adapted to use 1/2" hose.

Never have used it, don't know if his first owner did either.

Not sure what you mean, George..

The handwheel, formally an option, is now included..

The vac attachment, pretty much a sealed bearing that fits inside the
handwheel,
was a $35 option..

That's the one I'd have to get, obviously. Wonder if they've been
consistent in their sizing so I could buy theirs? Might be as good to get
something that fits from a bearing shop?

I tried that. Bought a bearing that fit, and they swore it was a
sealed bearing, but air went through it like mulberries through a goose.

Broke down and bought the gizmo from Nova and it leaks very minimally.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

When you do a good deed, get a
receipt, in case heaven is like the IRS.