Posted to sci.electronics.repair
gianni miglio gianni miglio is offline

Default Does anybody have a TEKTRONIX 5441 oscilloscope..?

Hi Boys !

More for pride than other, I started with the impossible endeavour to
repair an old TEK 5441 oscilloscope of the years seventies. No
troubles at a first glance: I have yet an other working unit of the
same type and I am equipped with manual and schematics.
But...
The issue under repair (serial n° B093328) has been heavily modified
by TEKTRONIX in the HV, orizontal ampl. & storage sections. No trace
of these changes on internet or the manuals in my hands.
Lacking this data, any effort became impossible.
In short:
Does anybody have schematics of the B09XXXXX series of the 5441 scope,
or any notice about the above-mentioned modifies...?
Thanks anyway to all those will read my message.

Best wishes,

Gianni I4-MGA
Bologna, Italy