Lucky Strike

Default Used Case 580E evaluation

sounds like the battery might be dead or the terminals need a good cleaning.

good luck on her!

"Bonza" wrote in message
om...
Thank you all for your posts. Here is what I know right now about it:

Does the engine burn oil?

I'd say no. If it does it is not noticable

How badly do the hydraulics creep under load?

No creep observed, even in the stabilizer cylinders or bucket cyl's

Any significant hydraulic leaks?

no

$5K might not be bad as you are only putting a few hours every year.

I'd be concerned about the shuttle shift as those repairs can get

expensive.

Me too. I was quoted 3K on that alone. Pins I can work on over time.
Brakes are a must do.

Last night the starter wouldn't work. It is stuck in my driveway
right now, click, click, click, nothing. Going to chase grounds
tonight.

Bob