Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Recipricating saw or angle grinder to cut cement board?

MiamiCuse wrote:

Also, electricians, plumbers, window installers have worked on the
house and there are numerous places I need to make a patch but the
patching is impossible since the cuts are done in an irregular
fashion. See pic:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...e/P1010625.jpg

I try to cut them on a straight line and it's hopeless. Can't use a
recipricating saw because of the concrete layer underneath. Tried
a angle grinder and there were so much dust I could not stand it.
Any advise?

Plaster?

--

dadiOH