Eric Stevens

Default ANCIENT MARINERS: Andean-Mexican seagoing trade

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 04:10:59 GMT, Seppo Renfors
wrote:

Eric Stevens wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 07:15:46 GMT, Seppo Renfors
wrote:

[..]

You mean to say all that history in the page I pointed to as a
starting point - is not worth looking at - or what is there to be
afraid of on that page?

When someone complained about the page you posted you said to look at
the 'gallery'. When I sad you should have directly posted the URL of
the gallery you said I should be looking at the original page.

Which one do you really mean to direct us to?

Is there some form of convention or "law" that says I cannot suggest
more than a SINGLE page as being "of interest"?

I don't know about it being a matter of convention or law, but it
certainly seems to be a matter of fact. :-)

If you really meant to draw our attention to both pages, why didn't
you do it the first time when you had a chance?

Eric Stevens