Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default Project idea: cieling shelf for model train

" wrote in news:621ee8e7-efad-411d-ba0e-
:

theres one in a ohio dairy queen, and used to be one in a hobby shop
in our local mall, the hobby shop closed.....

the hobby shop one went thru the wall and ran across the front of the
store

FLAWLESS trackage is critical, given service will be awkard at best

I believe there was (~ 8 1/2 yr ago) a restaurant near the Chicago train
station where the EXCELLENT burgers etc were delivered by model train. I
also believe it was urban renewed away, but I'm not sure of that.

--
Best regards
Han