Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair

Default Project idea: cieling shelf for model train

On Sat 02 Feb 2008 11:29:42a, George told us...

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
On Sat 02 Feb 2008 09:48:25a, George told us...

wrote:
I just created a new website dedicated to building a display case for
a running model train. The design shows how to build a display case
mounted only six inches below the cieling, that runs around the
parimeter of the room. It works in almost any room, and it doesn't
take up usable space. It is a clasier version than normal, with
plexiglass, crown molding, and a hidden rope light for asthetics.
Anyways, I thought I would share it with the world, and I figured this
was a good place to start. Let me know what you think!

www.ulvr.com/john/train

John
Nice work, we go to a local mom & pop restaurant that has similar train
displays running around the dining room.

It wouldn't be in Rocky RIver, OH by any chance, would it?

No, the place I mentioned is in PA.

Thanks, just wondered. I don't think too many such installations exist.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Saturday, 02(II)/02(II)/08(MMVIII)
Today is: Groundhog Day