Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
George George is offline

Default Source for dyed (green) bottle stopper blanks

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Rabbits don't much like potatoes anyway, there are unlikely to be
rabbits in a potato field unless they're crossing it to get to
somewhere else.

Even if there is a rabbit in the field, I can't see it sticking around
when one of those things is coming down the row.

Not saying that no rabbit ever got caught in the potato harvest, but
it would be pretty rare.

I suspect he was spinning you a yarn.

But they make an awful mess when they hit the slicer.

Given the poisonous nature of the potato foliage, it is a good thing to
plant rows around a garden with rabbit problems. My problems are with deer,
so I plant the onions, shallots and garlic out on the edge.

Snakes in hay bales can be a real thrill, I can tell you that.