Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default Load Handler Pickup Device

Pavel314 wrote:
My wife saw a device in a garden catalogue called the Load Handler
which is supposed to turn your pickup truck into a dump truck.
Essentially, it is a tough sheet of fabric which you put down in your
truck bed and dump your load of mulch, gravel, whatever on top of it.
To unload, you drop the tailgate and turn a crank which rolls the
sheet to the back of the truck, pulling the load along with it.

For $150, it seems too good to really work as advertised. I wondered
if anyone has tried one of these and how you liked it. Details can be
found at
http://www.loadhandler.com/

I just posted their website for general information; I'm not
affiliated with the Load Handler people, just thinking of buying one
if they really work.

$129 here

$60+ here
http://search.ebay.com/search/search... er&category0=