Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Martin Whybrow Martin Whybrow is offline

Default Racal 9903 / 9904 counter timer repair

As mentioned in a previous post, I have a Racal 9903 counter timer that I'm
trying to repair; I found a manual that, unfortunately, has a vital section
of the schematic missing due to a bad scan, but I have determined that the
LSI device IC5 is probably at fault. The IC in question is, of course, a
custom part, a Ferranti manufactured 22-4601. Anyone have any idea where I
might get one? Not holding out much hope as it's a 30 year old device, but
you never know.
Martin
--
martindot herewhybrowat herentlworlddot herecom