Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Huge changes in eBay feedback

Carl Byrns wrote:
I would like to see the feedback categories separated- I don't give a damn
about the positives or neutrals- let me quickly see the negatives (most are
petty whining) so I can decide whether or not to do business with an
individual.

Yeah, and it is REAL hard to find the negatives in a snowstorm of positives.

I also look at the feedback of the compaliners, and if they have only
bought 3 items in the last 12 months on eBay, I reduce the value of
their negative feedback by a bit. If they say the item wasn't what they
expected, well their expectations may have been too high. I see a lot
of these. On the other hand, if they say they paid and got nothing,
that is a bad sign for the seller.

Jon