Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Huge changes in eBay feedback

Wes wrote:
Nick Mueller wrote:

Wes wrote:

There are a lot of HSM machine tools purchased via Ebay sales in the USA
and Canada.

And a lot even wear white T-shirts!

Nick

Nick,

I think something got lost in the translation there. Ebay was the pathway
for my Series 1 Bridgeport, the Clausing 6903, Troke 12" rotary table and a
variety of minor stuff. As much as I have issues with Ebay I doubt I'd have
a home shop without them.

My Sheldon 15" lathe was an eBay purchase. it took a lot of work to
rebuild, but in the end it was a VERY worthwhile purchase, and I never
would have found it without eBay. I also got a decent deal on a GREAT
Lincoln square-wave TIG 300 on eBay, a great dividing head, and a whole
bunch of stuff I can't think of right now.

Jon