Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Huge changes in eBay feedback

Wes wrote:
Nick Mueller wrote:

Ignoramus1782 wrote:

Now sellers will only be able to leave positive feedback.

But posters like you still get negative feedback for continually posting OT
here.

Nick,

There are a lot of HSM machine tools purchased via Ebay sales in the USA and
Canada. Heck, even the shop owners making chips for a living keep there eye
of for deals on parts and other items.

Wes

No kidding, I'm like the poster boy for eBay. Darn near everything in
my shop
purchased since, say, 1999 has come through eBay, or occasionally a
contact I made through an eBay listing!

I have not tried to sell my product through eBay, but have sold off a
lot of excess gear through them. I also keep an eye on the dumpster at
work, and have sold a bunch of dumpster finds for amazing amounts on eBay.

Jon