Posted to misc.consumers.house
jp jp is offline

Default asko dishwasher water not filling up

I have an ASKO dishwasher (model D1776) and lately the dish was not
getting washed clean and spotted detergents not dissolved. Upon further
checking, I could find out that the upper washer arm is not rotating.
So I added more water manually and then both arms were moving faster
with better water pressure.

So the problem seems to be coming from the fact that it does not fill
enough water. With little water, the water pressure in the washer is
not enough to rotate the arms with full force.

Now what can I do to fix this problem?

-jp