Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Huge changes in eBay feedback

On Jan 29, 11:33*am, Ignoramus1782
wrote:
Now sellers will only be able to leave positive feedback.

http://pages.ebay.com/sell/update08/...tml?ov=004KM#2

Feedback Changes
The eBay Feedback system was designed to provide a simple, honest,
accurate record of member experiences. Focusing on customer service
includes doing everything we can to grow customer confidence in our
sellers.

* * * Buyers will only be able to receive positive Feedback.
* * * Positive repeat customer Feedback will count (up to 1 Feedback
from the same buyer per week.)
* * * Feedback more than 12-months old won't count towards your
Feedback percentage.
* * * When a buyer doesn't respond to the Unpaid Item (UPI) process
the negative or neutral Feedback they have left for that transaction
will be removed.
* * * When a member is suspended, all their negative and neutral
Feedback will be removed.
* * * Buyers must wait 3 days before leaving negative or neutral
Feedback for sellers with an established track record, to encourage
communication.
* * * All Feedback must be left within 60 days (compared to 90 days
today) of listing end to encourage timely Feedback and discourage
abuse.
* * * Buyers will be held more accountable when sellers report an
unpaid item or commit other policy violations.

Wondering how sellers are reacting to the recent Ebay changes?

http://blog.auctionbytes.com/cgi-bin...201706775.html