Posted to alt.home.repair
BETA-33 BETA-33 is offline

Default kitchen cabinets in bathroom

I just went through this. I think the kitchen base cabinets are a little
higher too. The supplier I used said a lot of people are going with the
higher (kitchen-style) base cabinets in baths.

wrote in message
I am looking around for cabinets to make a vanity in my bathroom.There
are a lot more avaliable options useing kitchen cabinets instead of
bathroom cabinets.The only differance I can see are kitchen cabinets
are 3 inches deeper.3 inches doesnt seem to be a big deal--but maybe I
am missing something.Anyone have any experience on this?
Thanks