Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Hoover Dishwasher - anyone any experience?

"John" wrote in message
My Hoover DF967 has started to leak over on the right hand side.

I have taken the top off as a previous leak had been due to the spray arm
feed in the roof of the machine leaking.

Just doing a load before I up-end it - when I tilted it to look under I
couldn't see any obvious staining so, any ideas? The salt container is on
that side - currently it is empty as I am using these 5 in 1 tablets.
Could this make leaks more likely?

Follow up - I have taken the side off and water is leaking from one of 3 "O"
rings where the salt tank connects to a sort of manifold at the side. I am
hoping a clean and maybe a new "O" ring will fix it. Hopefully the clear
plastic moulding hasn't cracked.

Question remains - has running without salt caused it to find a leak?