Posted to alt.home.repair
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com is offline

Default Thermostat Issues.

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:13:43 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

I have a oil furnace and have recently replaced the older dial
thermostat with a digital thermostat. The problem I am having is that
at times the furnace will not turn off when the desired temp is
rached, ie, the thermostat is set at 68 but the furnace will run until
it is 74. I thought that maybe air from inside the walls was causing
the thermostat to read a different temp so i caulked the holes but am
still having the problem. Help!

Call a pro to fix it!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/