Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is a Whole house fan an asset?

"Banty" wrote in message

But I was told that it's not good to use with ridge vents and soffit
vents.
Right now I have end (gable) vents, and soffit vents put in when I
replaced the
siding (ridge vents await the roof job down the road..). Is that true?

I imagine that if all you had was soffit and ridge vents it would not be
good as you probably don't have enough total opening. I have them plus
gable vents and it has worked for 27 years now.

To the OP,
Yes, IMO, it is an asset and I'd think it a plus if I was the buyer.