Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding,sci.electronics.repair

Default Desoldering question (Miller XMT welder repair)

In article _08oj.16738$8i.11504@trndny09,
James Sweet wrote:
Snag with both of those is two hands needed - which usually means
rigidly mounting the work piece.

Not with the suction bulb desoldering iron, I'm not sure how you'd use
it two handed if you wanted to..

I've not used one but I'd have thought trying to hold it steady on the
joint while operating the bulb with one hand might be a tad tricky?

--
*A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.