Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Kazdan David Kazdan is offline

Default Back to school...NOT!!!

Tom:

Hmm, you're only 3 or 4 miles from me...you may find a local on your
doorstep!

David
Cleveland Heights

Tom Gardner wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
. 97.142...
Stealth Pilot wrote in
:

snip
why the disparaging reply to tom?
his is an interesting work environment.
give him a serious answer.

Stealth Pilot

Why do you think it was disparaging???

If he was seriously offering me this you'd think he'd let me know where he
is located. Even if he was dead serious, living at his place wouldn't be an
option for me, wife, kids and job to pay for them you know. This why I was
looking at an evening class a few times a week.

Bill

Everybody knows where I am, if not it's easy to figure out from my e-mail
address that is links to my website, ohiobrush.com in Cleveland. I didn't
really expect you to show up on my doorstep but I'd make you welcome and work
the **** out of you. You would have to pet the dogs as they are starved for
attention.(yea, right) We build and maintain production equipment and can do
almost anything in the shop.

I hope you find a good class that's convenient, but I was cleaning out a guest
room and lining-up projects for you! : )